ad: M2Ant-1

New call sign to replace existing... best way to change on QRZ?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by GW3JVB, Sep 17, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. GW3JVB

GW3JVB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi All

I have recently passed the UK Intermediate examination and as such have acquired a new call sign. I have had an account on QRZ for a few years obviously registered under my previous call sign.

I can't seem to find out the best way to update my main QRZ page to reflect my new call sign, I have added my new call sign as a new managed call sign under the page of my existing call, but this isn't ideal.

Is there a way I can create a new page, with new logbook etc, for my new call sign please.

Previous call sign and existing QRZ main page: MW6WHL
    New call sign and managed sub page: 2W0JVB

Thanks all

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Let me check

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello John Burns, nice to meet you, :)

2W0JVB has been added as primary and MW6WHL as secondary

73, Julio

GW3JVB likes this.
  4. GW3JVB

That's awesome Julio, thank you very much for sorting this for me. Much appreciated.

5. EB1BSV

You are welcome

Enjoy

73, Julio

6. GW3JVB

Hi Julio

Hope you are well and I wonder if you could help me again, please?

I have recently passed the UK Full Amateur License examination and have now registered the call sign GW3JVB

I wonder could you please amend my 2W0JVB page such that the GW3JVB is primary, and 2W0JVB together with th4 existing sub page MW6WHL are both sub pages to the main page of GW3JVB please? Is that possible?

Many thanks Julio.
    John

7. EB1BSV

Let me check

8. M0MDS

M0MDS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thankyou it was all done a week or two ago.

Mike

9. GW3JVB

Julio - Not sure what Mike M0MDS is referring to, it certainly isn't my account he refers to as I only obtained my call sign today!!!!

EB1BSV likes this.
  10. EB1BSV

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    what do you mean....