ad: Radclub22-1

New call sign, how to change on QRZ?

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by K5VHS, Jun 25, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. K5VHS

K5VHS Ham Member QRZ Page

Good day,
    My call sign has changed from KI5QEG to K5VHS. I understand that the update happens automagically, but I wasn't sure if I need to request a log in change in this forum.
    Thank you, 73,
    K5VHS

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Nathan, nice to meet you,

Your callsign details will automatically be updated as soon as QRZ receives our next daily FCC update.

73, Julio

3. K5VHS

Thanks so much Julio.
    My address was also updated in the FCC database. When I click on "FCC Update" on my Editing Callsign page, I get a page that says, "The license for K5VHS comes up for renewal in 10.0 years."
    Is it possible to update the address in my profile with the latest FCC information?

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I can not to do it.

You must to change it by the FCC

5. K5VHS

I had updated with the FCC. And looks like it's been updated in QRZ. I just needed to wait a bit. Thanks again for everything. 73

JA6XZS likes this.
  6. EB1BSV

Happy to help you

73, Julio

7. KJ5EMM

KJ5EMM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, I am trying to change my call sign as well but I do not see a way to do this on QRZ? Do i need to go to the FCC site first and then QRZ will get the info form them? I was told by another ham i could do this on qrz?

8. K8VHL

K8VHL Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Yes, you need to request a vanity callsign from the FCC first and then it will flow automatically to QRZ.

KP4SX likes this.