New call sign, how to change on QRZ?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KM6XP, Apr 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Matthew Lane, W5MRL, :)

Your callsign has been updated.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

2. W4XWS

W4XWS Ham Member QRZ Page

Good morning! I just received my vanity Callsign and was able to update my email info and I understand that it takes a bit to update to QRZ. My new Callsign is W4XWS from KN4ZEH. Is there anything I need to do or is it automatically updated? Thanks for everything you all do for this hobby

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Chad,

Your call sign will be updated automatically from the FCC. This usually takes 3-4 working days. You will hear from me when it is done ;)

Thank you.

4. EB1BSV

Hello Chad,

Your callsign has been updated.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

5. W5MRL

W5MRL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

How do I change my location information? I've updated my location with the FCC, and also in QRZ. It's still listing me at my old location.

6. 9M2GID

9M2GID Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello

How to change my old callsign 9W2GID to a new 9M2GID in QRZ.com without losing previous logbook record. I already pass my exam and already upgrade and registered to my new callsign: 9M2GID.

73. TQ.

7. EB1BSV

Your call has been changed.

73, Julio

8. 2E0RMF

2E0RMF Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi there and goodmorning.just progressed to UK intermediate.
    Could you change my call from M7BMF to 2E0RMF please ?

9. YC8ELH

YC8ELH Ham Member QRZ Page

halo, tolong di tampilkan callsign saya di publik

10. 2E0FWX

2E0FWX Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi team,

I was wondering if it would be possible to kindly change my call sign to the new one: 2E0FWX.

Please do let me know if you need any further information.

Kind regards,