New call sign, how to change on QRZ?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KM6XP, Apr 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello John, VK5HAA

Your request has been completed.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

2. VK5HAA

VK5HAA Ham Member QRZ Page

Patient?
    Hope not to be ..
    Locked up like most of the world, except one of the lucky minorities who get to play ham radio.
    Putting together a pedestrian mobile back pack to take the place of SOTA adventures, for now.
    Thanks Julio.
    73 de vk5haa
    John

3. KI5IYQ

KI5IYQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I created a QRZ account before i got my call sign. Now I have my calls sign (KI5IYQ) and i cant register it under my account. Can anyone help me with that? I can't seem to figure it out! Thank you!

4. KI5IYQ

KI5IYQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Disregard. I was able to submit it. Looking forward to having that updated! Thank you for any help!

5. K2JFM

K2JFM Ham Member QRZ Page

I received my vanity call sign today and need to switch on my account From: KO4DKU To: K2JFM

6. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Justin F Marler, KO4DKU, nice to meet you, :)

Your call sign will be updated automatically from the FCC. This usually takes 3-4 working days. You will hear from me when it is done ;)

73, Julio César. EB1BSV/KI7HPQ

K2JFM likes this.
  7. EB1BSV

Hello Justin F Marler, K2JFM

Your callsign has been updated by the FCC.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César.

8. K2JFM

K2JFM Ham Member QRZ Page

Great! Thanks Julio!

9. W5MRL

W5MRL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Vanity call approved. KO4BOE to W5MRL.

10. EB1BSV

Hello Matthew Lane, KO4BOE, nice to meet you :)

US callsign are updated automatically from the FCC. This usually takes 3-5 working days.

You will hear from me when it is done

73, Julio

W5MRL likes this.