New call sign, how to change on QRZ?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KM6XP, Apr 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. 9A2ZI

9A2ZI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi!
    My new call sign is 9A2ZI, and my old call was 9A3GZI....I added 9A2ZI in managed call signs at 9A3GZI account but now I don't know how to remove 9A3GZI and change my username into 9A2ZI!

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Good afternoon Ivan Zivcic, 9A3GZI, nice to meet you, :)

This call that you have created 9A2ZI has been deleted.

9A3GZI will be changed to 9A2ZI and 9A3GZI will be set as alias, so people can still find you.

Please, wait for a moment while I accomplish your request and you will hear from me in short.

Thank you.

73, Julio C├ęsar. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

3. YB4AYM

YB4AYM Ham Member QRZ Page

help me linking callsign yc4aym to yb4aym

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Sorry, I do not understand you.

5. YB4AYM

Sorry, Recent changes to your account mean that you are temporarily restricted from adding callsigns to the database.
    For help adding a callsign, please post a message to the DX Helper's Forum

6. EB1BSV

Hello EFENDI, nice to meet you, :)

I will change YC4AYM to YB4AYM

Thank you.

7. YB4AYM

my old call sign yc4aym was not found on the qrz search engine and did not appear in the alias
    thanks 73

8. EB1BSV

Opsssss, wait for a moment

9. EB1BSV

Check again

10. K0WLO

K0WLO Ham Member QRZ Page

Just received my vanity call K0WLO, formerly KE0YWF.