New call sign, how to change on QRZ?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KM6XP, Apr 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KM6XP

KM6XP Ham Member QRZ Page

My new vanity call was issued by the FCC a week ago, it just showed up in the QRZ database today. How do I make the account level change of my call which is currently KM6VVW to my new call KM6XP?

Thx

2. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO Administrator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Your callsign has been changed. I sent you a new password to log in. Once you have logged in, you will be able to change your password. Thanks for using QRZ.

3. KM6XP

KM6XP Ham Member QRZ Page

4. N6AKO

N6AKO Ham Member QRZ Page

I just got my vanity call sign today, do I need to wait until your DB is sync'd with FCC? My old one was N6VBW and new one is N6AKO.
    Thanks

5. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello

Your Callsign will be updated automatically from the FCC.
    You will hear from me when it is done

73, Julio

6. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Luis, how are you today?, :)

Your callsign has been updated.

Please, log out and then log in, so, you can activate your new account.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio C├Ęsar. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

7. N6AKO

Thanks!

8. N6AKO

I logged out but when I tried to login as N6AKO it wouldn't take it. I was able to log back in as N6VBW.

9. EB1BSV

Please, check again.

73, Julio

10. WQ4G

WQ4G Ham Member QRZ Page

How often does the update occur? I received my new vanity call last night. My old call is no longer active/valid/legal and I need to start using my new call. Also, my new call came from an SK and his page is still active. Anyone trying to look up my new call will find his info.

Dan WQ4G