ad: cq2k-1

New 40 meter CW training net

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by WD4PTJ, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. WD4PTJ

WD4PTJ Ham Member QRZ Page

The time and band for this net has been changed.As of April 15 the net will be held on 80 meters, sunday evenings at 2300 UTC during daylight savings time or 6:00 PM CDT. The freq. will be 3593. We are calling  this net the Mid-South Training Net. I will be acting as net control in the begining which will be something new for me.
     I want to encourge anhyone interested in improving their cw skills and learning about the operation of a cw net to take part in this net. Anyone is welcome to take part in this net reguardless of their cw speed  or experience.  We will work stations at the speed they check in unless that is too fast for me HI HI. This is meant  to be a learning experience but also fun.
       If anyone is interested in taking part in this net they can e-mail me at the e-mail address on my qrz listing and i will send them more info on this net and details on how to check in.
    thank you
    Keith Black WD4PTJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.