Never paid for purchase and does not return messages

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KA1CVV, Jun 25, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K3BR

K3BR Ham Member QRZ Page

This is better than the Comedy Channel, fer sure!

2. N2SUB

N2SUB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

We say that a lot, but the IT guy in my is wondering is we mean "cannot be removed later" or "will not be removed later".

3. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

@KA1CVV
    I will ask once more. If he did not pay you why don't you just sell it to someone that will pay you. If you had just done that this would be over now.
    I just sold my car today. (my driving days are officially over. It is hard to have to go through losing you ability to drive:(:() But if the guy came over and said he wanted it but did not pay me I would have just sold it to the next guy.
    That's my opinion.
    I hope you come back @KA1CVV and share some more.
    Dave @W7UUU in my opinion if he does not come back in a few days I would kill the thread. Without @KA1CVV here it is just becoming a place for gullible and idiotic people like me to just post opinions, like I just did.
    No more from me on here Dave. Good luck with the thread.

John, WB0MPB

KA2FIR likes this.
  4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member Number 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I agree - all that needs to have been said has been said. Further discussion is pointless if the OP is no longer interested in participating.

@KA1CVV if you decide to come back to the discussion, just hit "report" or PM me to reopen

Dave
    W7UUU

WB0MPB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.