Need WYOMING to complete WAS Award

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by IZ3NYS, Mar 29, 2020.

?

1. .

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. IZ3NYS

IZ3NYS Ham Member QRZ Page

Please i need a contact with Wyoming on SSB or RTTY to complete my WAS Award, Comfirm via LoTW.
    TNX and 73 de IZ3NYS Alex

2. K7TRF

K7TRF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm not set up for RTTY but we could try a sked on SSB if you want to pick a time. I suspect 20m or 40m would work best depending on time of day or night. Reply to this thread if you want to try.

-Dave
    K7TRF

IZ3NYS likes this.
  3. IZ3NYS

Thanks Dave for answering my appeal. If we can do a sked tomorrow Monday 06/04 in 20 meters at 19.00 utc pm in 14305 it would be a great satisfaction and thank you so far, tell me if it can be good for you, important that he is then placed in the lotw ... 73 to you and the family of iz3nys Alex

4. IZ3NYS

Thanks Dave for answering my appeal. If we can do a sked tomorrow Monday 06/04 in 20 meters at 16.00 utc pm in 14305 it would be a great satisfaction and thank you so far, tell me if it can be good for you, important that he is then placed in the lotw ... 73 to you and the family of iz3nys Alex

5. IZ3NYS

Hi Dave, please excuse me, I made a mistake on the first message, please take the second message into account, thanks iz3nys

6. K7TRF

Sounds good, give me a call at 16:00 UTC tomorrow at 14.305 MHz. I'll be listening.

7. K7TRF

Nothing heard...