Need WY on 20m FT-8 or JT-65 for WAS Digital

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by WB1KE, Feb 9, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. WB1KE

WB1KE Ham Member QRZ Page

Anyone from Wyoming do digital on 20m? It's the last one I need to get the Digital WAS award. I'm in Utah, and I usually have a little bit of time around 8:30am and 5:30pm on weekdays, and can be pretty flexible on weekends (Sunday morning is usually pretty open). Thanks! -WB1KE

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

From your Bio page, I see that you're working on CW skills.... if you work all 50 states on Phone, CW, and Digital, you can apply for the "Triple Play Award" from ARRL - one of the more coveted awards (I got mine in 2015). If you pick up CW contesting, it's not hard to work those 50 states in a year ... just a thought :) (Assuming you probably already have W.A.S. on SSB as well)

Dave
    W7UUU

3. WB1KE

WB1KE Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for checking my QRZ page. No, I don't have WAS on Phone, only Mixed. I'm only about half-way on Phone. I'm taking the CW Academy class now, and working up the courage to make my first on-air CW contact. It might be a SOTA contact.

W7UUU likes this.