Need to change username

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KO4AOQ, Jul 20, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KO4AOQ

KO4AOQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,
    I registered for QRZ before I was a licensed ham, with the user name wcorder. My callsign, KO4AOQ , is in the database. Since my callsign is not the same as my username the site tells me I am not a registered ham and won't let me change any of my information, and also won't let me register with my callsign since my email is already in use. Is there a way to either have my username changed or to delete my current account so I can re-register?

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello GEORGE W CORDER, KO4AOQ, nice to meet you, :)

Please, let me check and I will change your username to your callsign.

Request in progress

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Username has been changed to your callsign.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Enjoy :D

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

4. KJ7PMG

KJ7PMG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, I'm having the same exact issue. Just got my call sign this week, KJ7PMG. Would you be able to help me out in getting my non-ham account switched over to a full account? Thanks!
    Len W Pine, KJ7PMG

5. EB1BSV

Username has been changed to your call

73, Julio

6. EI5IEB

EI5IEB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Guys,

I recently moved from UK to Ireland and have just got licenced here. Would it be possible to change my username from my UK callsign to my Irish callsign, EI5IEB ?

Tom

7. KO4ESD

KO4ESD Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Julio EB1IES...

I registered before I got licensed with user name DoktorZ. My call sign is KO4ESD, Diana Zaccaria. Would you please help me change my user name to my callsign? Thank you.

Diana Zaccaria KO4ESD

8. EB1BSV

Hello Tom, nice to meet you,

I will change M6IES to EI5IEB

Please, wait for a moment while I accomplish your request.

Thank you.

9. EB1BSV

Hello Tom

Your request has been completed.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio

10. EB1BSV

Username ”DOKTORZ” has been changed to KO4ESD

73, Julio