ad: Amateur-1

Need the following for WAS Mixed : DE, OH, IN, NB

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by KV4JW, Oct 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KV4JW

KV4JW Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm in Kentucky and I need a few states to finish up my WAS Mixed.

Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, and Nebraska.

My best bands are usually 15 or 20 during the daytime and I'm "decent" on 40 at night. I can also do 80, and that might be best for the closer states like Ohio and Indiana.

If you're a grid chaser or county chaser, I can offer my grid - EM77xs and county of Estill in Kentucky. Just reply here or shoot me an email if you wouldn't mind helping me out with a quick QSO!

Thanks!

2. K1LKP

K1LKP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi JOSHUA,

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE DATES FOR THE STATE QSO PARTIES PERTAINING TO --Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, and Nebraska.

HAVE FUN AND HOPEFULLY YOU SOON WORK ALL OF THEM.

3. N3VEZ

N3VEZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I’m on forty meters FT8 most mornings at 8am. If you need a QSO in the evening leave me a pm and I’ll try to take care of it. I’m in southern Delaware. Fm28.

KV4JW likes this.
  4. N3VEZ

Did the folks that needed Delaware get it yet I’m on forty meters most mornings about seven to eight am. EST. I use FT8 and LOTW. Grid FM28er.

5. KV4JW

KV4JW Ham Member QRZ Page

I've QSO'd Delaware, no one has confirmed yet. Same with Indiana.

Just waiting on those two to confirm, or waiting to QSO someone who will confirm.

Thanks!

6. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Typo?

NB = New Brunswick Canada
    NE = Nebraska USA

7. N3VEZ

Ok. I’m on forty meters most mornings seven to eight. I log on LOTW almost immediately after every session. FT8.

8. W8NGA

W8NGA Ham Member QRZ Page

I can help you with Ohio on either CW or SSB if you still need this state. I can confirm with either a QSL card or instantly with LOTW.
    Greg W8NGA