Need Net Logging program

Discussion in 'Computers, Hardware, and Operating Systems' started by W7SAV, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W7SAV

W7SAV Ham Member QRZ Page

There are hundreds of Logging programs for DXing, working all this or that, contesting etc.
    Does anyone know of a logging program specificly suited for Nets. I invision a program that would allow entry of call sign, name and location. Keep this info on file so that in the future if this person checks into net, putting the call sign in would automatically pull up the rest of his info. More information fields would be OK. Has anyone seen or heard of such a program?
    I am one of five net controls for the "Cracker Barrel Net" held on the 146.80 Spout Springs Repeater in NE Oregon.
    Several of our net controls are handicaped and such a logging program would be great.

2. KG4RUL

KG4RUL Ham Member QRZ Page

3. WA3KYY

WA3KYY Ham Member QRZ Page

That version is obsolete and the link from Simtel to the Netlogger website is also obsolete.

The latest version is available here:

Netlogger Web Site

There are quite a few nets that use this program.

Mike WA3KYY

4. WA5V

WA5V Ham Member QRZ Page

I like to use Century Club Logger. It was designed for 3905 century club members. You get to try it for 1000 days then register by a donation. All donations received will be used to enhance future versions of Century Club Logger. It is available for download @ http://www.alpinesoft.com/ascenturyclublogger.html
    [​IMG]

Tony WA5V

5. KD7MSC

KD7MSC Ham Member QRZ Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.