ad: chuckmartin

Need info/help on a rare one...

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WB1EAD, Jan 15, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. WB1EAD

WB1EAD Ham Member QRZ Page

oops my editing skills suck..read below

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  2. WB1EAD

Harry my budget wud not allow a trip to Spain..LOL..however I'm trying a new approach..Roberto who assisted Arseli EA2JG on the first S01WS
    DXpedition in 2015..maybe he can talk to Arseli 'bout S09A..the website for Arseli says no $$ but goes on to say $$$ later on..gud grief.?
    I'll let ya all know how it turns out..BTW not one peep from JA1UT yet..does worry me considering he's 91 per his bio details
    73 de DAVE WB1EAD

3. K7GQ

K7GQ Subscriber QRZ Page

I wouldn't overthink this - just send $3 to $5 to EA2JG since he is a QSL manager for other operations

4. WB1EAD

Well after several attempts and gud friends interceding on my behalf I'm biting the bullet as Harry(K7GQ) suggested and sending off two requests in the mail to both JA1UT and EA2JG and hopefully one of them will respond for S0..the current dxpedition(S01WS) seems to either be on bands I have no antennas on currently or I'm not in the right place or time..I'll come back in a month and let ya know..BTW 8 others DX entities HAVE been confirmed so far..
    73 de DAVE WB1EAD

5. WB1EAD

Hello all..gud news came today by postal mail..JA1UT has sent two S0 dxpedition QSLs !!! YAY!!..the other op EA2JG has not responded and e-mailing between myself and Jesus at the URE doesn't seem to be working although Jesus did provide me with a heap of DX callsigns the URE is in charge of for other dxpeditions to Western Sahara..for all those wondering about their chances..well seems pretty sure with JA1UT per address given here you'll get a response..
    If I ever get a card from Arsili EA2JG I'll be surprised for sure..OK thread finished on my end..TNX to all including Boris and others here!!
    Ystdy I received two other DX entities by mail as well..the count goes on!! 73 de DAVE WB1EAD

WJ4U likes this.