Need Help with password so I can upload to LoTW from QRZ logbook

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KC2TFI, Jan 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KC2TFI

KC2TFI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

What have I done, I get this error message when I try to upload a QSO from the logbook entry, the error reads:
    "The password you provided is not a match for the LoTW Certificate / Key" I don't remember doing anything that would give me the error.

I have tried all the passwords I have none work can I start from scratch, delete the TSQL and what ever else I need to do such as get a new certificate. I am loss went through the different settings and dianoise you name it.

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

3. KC2TFI

I went by that also, other than going o the Blue web pages and still. Would it be better to start from scratch with everything ?

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

See figure below. "There are no valid valid [LoTW] certificates..."

Note: QRZ does not provide support for LoTW issues outside the scope of our interface to LoTW. If you need assistance getting TQSL, a LoTW account, or a LoTW certificate, see the official Logbook of the World Instructions page here: http://www.arrl.org/instructions

Attached Files:

5. KC2TFI

So now what do I do, I have been posting for a long time and the all of a sudden when I went to renewwwwwwal my Lotw certificate is when this all happen

6. W1DQ

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 2:52 AM