NEED HELP - Tytera MD-380,BlueDV For Windows & Zumspot USB Srick Setup

Discussion in 'Working Different Modes' started by KB0OXD, Jul 13, 2019 at 9:14 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KB0OXD

KB0OXD Ham Member QRZ Page

I am at a loss

Been trying FOR DAYS now to get my Zumspot USB Stick, Tytera MD-380 & BlueDV For Windows to work so I can make use of my Zumspot

According to Developer David, PA7LIM, Blue DV For Windows (And these are HIS words) "works great" but I have yet to be convinced of that

Now from what I understand, you're supposed to use Color Code 1 Time Slot (Also called REPEATER Slot) 2. but I dunno if that's across the board, for one type of TG or what the deal is (I'm NOT knowledgeable on this stuff to know)

Add to the fact that (As you'll see in one of the screenshot), I see a list of stations in the LAST LEARD list but NEVER hear come over the radio. I dunno if they're just using Private Call while I'm on Group Call or just what the deal is

Anyhow, I NEED HELP in getting on the right course (If I'm not already there) or STAYING ON course if I am there

with that, here are (In no particular order) the screenshots (This may result in multiple posts are there are many of them)

Attached Files: