ad: elecraft

NEED HELP POSTING PHOTO

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KB8YBG, Sep 27, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
  1. KB8YBG

KB8YBG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello I am trying to put a few pics on my page that are portrait not landscape. I upload the portrait photo and when it uploads it turns it side ways for some reason. I have tried everything, please give me some advice...thanks again.
    Jim KB8YBG

2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Some uploaded pictures from phones will do that. Post the sideways picture here and I will flip it for you when I get home from work tonight. Or you can do the same thing yourself using windows paint. Then re-upload the picture again. This is the fix for a sideways pictures.

3. KB8YBG

KB8YBG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have tried to rotate it and save in my photos before I upload it and it stays sideways...I just don't understand. ..yes photo is from my phone.

4. N6QIC

Ok I don't se it in your page. You need to post the sideways picture here in this thread and I will fix it for you.

5. KK4ET

KK4ET Ham Member QRZ Page

when I put it on qrz it is sideways, any help appreciated kk4et

Attached Files:

6. N6QIC

1). Delete your picture from your picture directory on the server.
    2). Drag this picture to your desktop, and upload it to your picture directory.

kk4et_picture.jpg

3). Then add the picture to your bio again.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    UA6JD likes this.
  7. N6QIC

How to Add Pictures to your Biography

Step1
    Login, and Select "Edit", Select "Add or edit your pictures and QSL images".
    At the bottom of the page Select "Choose File". Then Upload. After all your images are uploaded you can use the "Set as Primary Button" to set the image displayed in the upper right hand corner of your page. "Select Done" When finished.

Step2

Now Select "Add or edit your biography text, fonts, etc."
    Place the cursor on your page where you want the picture, and select the menu item "Image", Click "Browse Server" your uploaded images will display " double click on the image that you want. You can change the size of the picture by changing "Width" or "Height" or just click OK.

The picture is now on your QRZ page. To edit the picture again just double click on it.
    Please follow the URL for a Tutorial: http://www.qrz.com/page/pictures.html

73, Lisa