Need Help it's not possible apply for County's Award from my 4 logbooks

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by CO8NMN, Sep 20, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. CO8NMN

CO8NMN Ham Member QRZ Page

Please need help I need apply for County Award and received a error message. It's only in this award the others work fine Screenshot_2021-09-19-00-13-32-503_com.android.chrome.jpg

2. CO8NMN

3. N6JSO

N6JSO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Did you ever work this out? It says you already used at least one of those log books for the award, so you can't double-dip. What do you see when you click the big blue "Show Conflicting Award Application"? If the other application only used some of your logbooks but you have enough contacts with the others, you could just select the ones that weren't already used. (Anyway, I'm just making suggestions and speculating - I'm not an admin or anything, just another user like you. Good luck!)
    73, N6JSO

4. CO8NMN

The problem was I make a first application from my last callsign after that I change my callsign and now it's impossible make a new application using my new callsign logbook I am only one operator with two or more logbooks because was necessary change my category hope you understand my bad english

5. N6JSO

N6JSO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hmm - do you have enough credits to get the award if you only include your new callsign logbooks and not the ones you already used in your old callsign? Or, I wonder if there's a way to delete your old application if you click on the "show conflicting award application" button? Good luck!

6. CO8NMN

My Idea is make a application using all my logbooks from my new callsign in order to have all my work together because here we start with CL suffix next with CM and finally with CO but it's same operator it's not logical try to complete all awards with each callsign

7. K7TRF

K7TRF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It's perfectly fine to receive an award using multiple call signs ASSUMING you didn't already receive one of the awards using just the older call sign. If you did you can still win an award using the new callsign and any contacts made with the old call sign that were NOT used for the previous award. Basically you get to use each QSO just once for an award and if you've already used some QSOs under the old call sign t0 receive an award then those QSOs are no longer available for use in a combined call sign award but any QSOs that were not used for that previous award are still available for use.

Bottom line, you just have to complete more QSOs into the counties that you've already received credit for under the older award application. It might take some more on the air time but that's how the awards work.