Need a hand.. can anyone contact me on 14.203?

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by K2QI, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N0BLM

N0BLM Ham Member QRZ Page

whatever happened to elmering?

Hang in there James, grow thick skin and learn, remember, even the most jaded ham was once a newbie

2. KD5ZPG

KD5ZPG Ham Member QRZ Page

LMAO.............some in this group will crucify a new ham that makes a mistake but will turn a blind eye to VE7KFM and his ilk on 14.275.

What a bunch of hypocrites !!! :rolleyes:

KD5ZPG

3. WB2GFC

WB2GFC Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you always point out peoples mistakes?

4. KJ4GKS

KJ4GKS Ham Member QRZ Page

It sure is good to know that there are many hams out there that realize mistakes can happen. Take N0BLM's advice and develop a thick skin James.

You were adult enough to admit your mistake. Ignore the BS.

Merry Christmas.

5. W4USC

W4USC Guest

Welcome to the club James KC2UEE.
    As far as mistakes go and the replies to your posting, I figure that SEVERAL of these guys wouldn't have been born if it weren't for a mistake made by their parents.

Once in a HF net I was asked how much power I was using and quickly replied "100 AMPS", rather than 100 watts. As soon as I said it I realized my mistake and tried to correct it, but it took a few minutes for all the laughter and chat to calm down before anyone acknowledged that I had corrected my mistake.
    Being an electrician/ electronics tech I WAS REALLY EMBARRASED.
    Time heals...

Anytime you need some help I will try to do what I can, just e-mail me.
    73's
    W4USC

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
  6. K2QI

K2QI Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow... can't believe this thread is still on the first page. Anyway, thanks for the nice comments guys; I really have learned a lot in the last month or so. It's amazing how much one can learn by just reading and experimenting.

I know everyone makes mistakes, myself included. But thank you to all out there that have taken the time to help me learn this stuff. It truly is appreciated.

7. KC2UGV

KC2UGV Ham Member QRZ Page

You do realizee you can know everything about RF front to back, and zero about band privileges and still pass the exams? I mean there are like 2 questions on each exam about freq privs.

8. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

You can also not know your butt from a hole in the ground and pass the exams. I've seen too many examples of it lately. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.