ad: elecraft

Wanted National NTS-2 Speaker

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3MMR, May 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W3MMR

W3MMR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Wanted: National NTS-2 Speaker for my NC-303 receiver. Seeing whats out there. I would like the variant with the NC logo in the top left hand corner but will buy the other variant with the logo in the middle of the speaker. Please email me. Cash in hand.

W3MMR

Attached Files:

2. KD9HSR

KD9HSR Ham Member QRZ Page

I have the speaker with the logo in the middle, also have matching receiver not operable needs multi lead electrolytic capacitor. I am located in Wisconsin you can have both for $100
    I have the speaker with the logo in the middle, also have matching receiver not operational needs multi lead electrolytic capacitor. I am located in wisconsin, you can have both for $100 plus shipping.
    KD9HSR

3. W3MMR

Do you have any pictures? I know the radio would be a ton to ship... Send some pics and we'll go from there.

W3MMR

4. KD9HSR

KD9HSR Ham Member QRZ Page

Contact my e-mail at lakeowl@frontier.com and I'll unpack it and get some pictures off to you tomorrow. I know it will be hard to ship, do not want to see it go to landfill. KD9HSR responding for KD9MQE (spouse and head radio guy in the house).
    73's

5. W3MMR

Im still waiting for pictures. I emailed you. I received an email back like they didnt know what I was talking about... This is making me nervous about doing any deal to be honest..

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.