SOLD Nano-Spot with Nextion Screen combo

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WR3Y, Jul 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WR3Y

WR3Y XML Subscriber QRZ Page

MICRO NODE WIFI NANO SPOT for Sale: this digital hotspot works great and is in perfect condition. This is the Rolls Royce of hotspots.
    It Includes the following:

UHF and Wifi antennas
    USB hardware console port cable
    USB Power cable
    NANO-SPOT is a completely self-contained digital hotspot supporting DMR, Dstar, P25, C4FM, Fusion, communications. Fully assembled and tested in a rugged aluminum enclosure. All that's required for operation is a power source and a WiFi based internet connection.

I am also selling the
    Nano-Spot external 2.8" Nextion screen display. It is a beautiful screen display. All you do is plug it into the Nano spot.

•Simple Plug-N-Play USB interface
    •Will work with any MMDVM/Pi-Star based hotspot
    •Fully assembled and tested in a ruggedized extruded aluminum enclosure

The Nano-Spot sells new for $239 plus shipping and the Nextion screen is $139 plus shipping (so close to $395). I will sell them as a combo only- for $310 with free shipping to CONTUS only. No trades. Non smoking household. I will take Paypal. I am a QRZ certified member.

Thanks for looking. Email me any questions.
    WR3Y

Attached Files:

2. N7JP

N7JP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Still available?

3. WR3Y

Yes still available a couple guys said they wanted it, but I have not heard back. Thanks for looking.
    Rob
    WR3Y

4. WR3Y

SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.