ad: GNOHF-1

SOLD Nano-Node IRLP/Echo Analog Hotspot

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5JM, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K5JM

K5JM Ham Member QRZ Page

image1.jpeg

Up for sale is a Nano-Node IRLP/Echolink Analog UHF hotspot manufactured by Micro-node International.

Price: $350 (includes shipping via UPS domestically in the US)

New these devices run around $495 and are worth every penny. Reason for selling? Too many hotspots! I have an allstar 220 mhz and 900 mhz simplex setup that can tie into echolink... so time to make room in the shack.

Give new life to your Handitalk as you tap into repeaters and nodes via EchoLink and IRLP worldwide from the comfort of your easy chair and your own analog hotspot. This device has a 200mw UHF internal radio or will allow you to plug into a DB-9 connector, for connection to an external radio of your choosing for extended range simplex ops...it also can work as a node for a repeater.

Touch screen, DTMF commands, and web browser controllable. Tons of settings, custom cw /voice IDs. Has WiFi or regular Ethernet connection. Very low power usage, comes with coaxial DC plug to USB adapter power cord. Also comes with your own IRLP node number (I no longer need mine)...which I can show you how to transfer ownership info online with IRLP to associate it with your own callsign on their directory. Happy to walk you through registering for your own Echolink node number as well if needed.

Great support from Micro-node International and a robust user manual is available online at their website.
    http://www.micro-node.com/nano-m1.shtml

Paypal is prefered method of payment please. Email me at
    sam@samjfurman.com with any questions or to arrange purchase.

I'll check messages here as well but email is best. 73!
    -Sam
    K5JM

image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image9.jpeg image10.jpeg image11.jpeg image12.jpeg

K9BPS likes this.
  2. N3UOR

N3UOR Ham Member QRZ Page

Will you take $300. I have paypal funds waiting.
    I’m about to board a flight to the UK so my reply maybe delayed slightly.
    Cheers
    Rich
    N3UOR

3. K5JM

K5JM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Rich, thank you for your interest but the device has been sold as of this morning for the asking price. Thank you for your interest and safe travels.

4. K5JM

K5JM Ham Member QRZ Page

Forum moderator, please mark this listing as SOLD! Thank you QRZ for another great transaction.

Sam
    K5JM

Fo

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.