SOLD NA4RR hexbeam + balun kit

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NJ4Y, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. NJ4Y

NJ4Y Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Purchased Feb. 2016, installed at my QTH from Sept 2016-Sept 2017. Due to some home remodeling I don't have a place to install it anymore, so it's been stored in my garage for the past year. It's a great performer, installed at 30' on a push-up mast this antenna finished my DXCC and I used it successfully for 6m during some good openings in 2017.

Includes 1 replacement spreader arm which cracked from a tree limb hitting it, all the others are painted matte black for UV protection. Everything is complete, includes wire elements for 6, 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20m. I also have the 1:1 choke balun beads that I purchased with the antenna, these are to be installed over the coax at the feedpoint. It's about 22' in diameter, so a good option for a smaller yard, or one where you can't use a tower. It's light enough to mount on a TV antenna mast, and only has about 5lb of windload.

I would prefer local pick up if possible, and am willing to drive a reasonable distance from the Lakeland, FL area to meet up. I will ship though, but will have to calculate shipping charges for your location.

asking $420

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_3231.JPG

IMG_3232.JPG

IMG_3286.jpg

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    KD9EOT, KA0REN, KG9IO and 4 others like this.
  2. KD7UA

KD7UA Ham Member QRZ Page

Can you check on shipping amount to S. Califonia? You can email me at my call sign @arrl.net

3. KC5MAH

KC5MAH Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello could you calculate the shipping for 78521 in Texas.. Thanks

4. N5MKY

N5MKY Ham Member QRZ Page

Just wondering if that Vise Grip Rotator is included ;) I like those because they still work without electricity.

NJ4Y likes this.
  5. NJ4Y

haha, that was my finger saver while I installed the pin to hold the mast up. The rotor's down at the bottom of the mast (and not included ;)

6. NJ4Y

SOLD!! Thanks everyone, 73

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.