For Sale N8LP SteppIR Tuning Relay

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8FNR, Mar 14, 2019 at 7:32 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. N8FNR

N8FNR Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling my N8LP SteppIR Tuning Relay as I have a SDA100 on order from SteppIR. I ordered the tuning relay option for it so I no longer need the N8LP SteppIR Tuning Relay. It has worked perfectly with my KPA500. Also included is a copy of the manual and the cables you need to use the unit.

From the website product description: "The SteppIR Tuning Relay was developed in response to a thread on the SteppIR reflector for a way to protect the antenna from damage during tuning with high power. SteppIR recommends that you not exceed 200W when the antenna is tuning to prevent possible damage. The unit uses current-sensing to trip a relay when the SteppIR motors are running."

The unit is sold as is but is fully functional and works as expected. I am the original owner. The unit has only been used in a non-smoking environment. The SteppIR power supply is not included but then if you are buying this you will already have one of those.

$55.00 with free shipping USPS to the USA only and insurance. I will provide a USPS tracking number immediately after I ship it. Any questions please give me a call or text at 313-409-0152. Paypal or USPS money order only.

Zack Schindler N8FNR

Attached Files:

• N8LP.jpg
      N8LP.jpg
      File size:
      668.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 7:38 PM
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.