ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. N4EVJ

N4EVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello and thank you for looking me up. My father, W7HU and I will be transmitting from "HC7" El PUYO Ecuador from 8-11 June 2019 on a holiday vacation, using SSB and FT8. We will be operating with Alberto, HC1DAZ. We plan to demonstrate Amateur Radio to the local community, Shell-Mera, in Ecuador to show them new ways of communicating and try to organize a club there. We desperately welcome help from someone willing to donate a used, modest HF radio. Our goal is to allow Alberto HC1DAZ teach local residents how to operate and obtain an Ecuadorian license and promote the hobby in the very isolated area of the countryside, HC7.

If you have a radio that works but is no longer in regular service, kindly consider our invitation to assist the people of this remote area.

Our tremendous thanks to ULTIMAX ANTENNAS, LLC for donating a new Bazooka antenna that we will remain after our operation. We do not solicit cash or monetary donations of any kind; our goal is to simply collect the necessary gear to assemble a modest station consisting of:

1 - radio

2 - power supply

3 - antenna is all ready on hand. (Thanks ULTIMAX ANTENNAS!)

This equipment will be available free for any visiting ham to operate. We hope to work all of you this June.

73, de Elixander, Jr. N4EVJ

Elixander, Sr. W7HU

Alberto, HC1DAZ

2. N4EVJ

N4EVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Guys I HAVE AN UPDATE FOR MY POSTING just to let every body knows that we have a HAM NL7XM PETE that send us an ICOM 735 with power supply and mic ,thank you so much PETE for your Generosity .also ULTIMAX ANTENNAS send us another bazooka for 40 meters band thank you
    at this time we have all the requested gears so i like to thank's all of you that help and invite to check us on the journey to ECUADOR thank you and 73 Elix