SOLD N3ZN SINGLE LEVER IRONMAN

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3EY, Dec 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K3EY

K3EY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Recently purchased this Key from DXE but after using dual paddles for pushing 40 years I need to stay with dual paddles. I am selling these and getting the N3ZN dual paddle.
    I have owned many high-end Keys, and these are top dogs all levels, from my experience.

N3ZN Keys ZN-SL Single Lever Paddle Keys are like all N3ZN keys: they stay where you put them!

But, here is how they are a little bit different: ZN-SL keys are single-lever versions of the ZN series of paddles. They have the same ball-bearing movement and magnetic return as their twin-paddle brothers but they are carried out with a single-lever design. These single lever keys now feature dual finger pieces, manufactured from extremely durable Lexan® polycarbonate, to provide a better keying feel and action.

ZN-SL Single Lever Paddle Key has a 3-1/2 by 3 by 1 in. thick brass base that weighs 3 pounds 4 ounces. Their modern, professional appearance is available either with a traditional Black finished base or with the Ironman V gray finished base, as designated in the model number.

$295 shipped 48

Reply to k3ey@yahoo.com only please

Bad lighting and not happy with pics, but Key is as new, if not send it back in same condition!!

IMG_2455.JPG
    IMG_2454.JPG
    IMG_2453.JPG
    IMG_2452.JPG
    IMG_2451.JPG

KA2FIR, WP4TM, N0HN and 2 others like this.
  2. K3EY

K3EY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.