N3FJP Not pulling Info from QRZ

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by W2KU, Apr 24, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
  1. W2KU

W2KU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I can no longer pull information from qrz to n3fjp to fill fields. Do I need a different path name with new log?

2. W0JKT

W0JKT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

When I started with N3FJP early this year. Had the same problem. Yes, am XML subscriber like you. I even posted a message like yours here. Then all of a sudden in pulls in the info. I didn't do anything different that I know of. I especially like the box that links directly to their page here on QRZ.

However, I just had one contact today where it didn't pull it in, yet he has a QRZ bio. So maybe there have been temporary glitches somewhere along the way.

3. K6RUV

K6RUV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have noticed that sometimes if the logbook sits for a while and you attempt to query QRZ with a new contact it will error kinda like it was asleep but if you try again it works fine. it happens consistently. I have no idea if its N3FJP or QRZ. I never really cared enough to worry about.

4. K2DFC

K2DFC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, after sitting unused for several hours the QRZ lookup will not work. There must be a timeout feature. I don't know what the time factor is but once you bring up the log book again it will start working. I've been using N3FJP for many years now and except for the timeout QRZ has never stopped working.