ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Can we add N1MM? It is very popular with many folks including myself.

2. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Lifetime Member 279 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Feel free to send a request to Fred. If there is enough interest, I'm sure he'll add a separate forum for N1MM.

.........Bob

3. W9GT

W9GT Ham Member QRZ Page

N1MM looks like a really nice program, however, I downloaded N1MM software last weekend (VISTA Machine) and all I get is error messages. Can't seem to launch the program. Anyone else have similar experience? How can I fix it?

73, Jack, W9GT

4. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Jack!

OH Boy, better not say that on a plane...eh?

I don't have Vista, however I do recall and update that will allow it to work on Vista. Go back to the website and have a look around.

5. N2AMG

N2AMG Ham Member QRZ Page

Jack..
    if you go to the n1MM web site there is a file there that describes what needs to be done to run on vista...

73 Rick n2AMG

6. K0JP

K0JP Ham Member QRZ Page

N1MM Vista info

Try this link:

http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/Vista.htm

There are a number of steps that you must take. Perhaps you've done them already but I mention just in case.

I use N1MM logger for all my logging and rig control applications, but on XP.

Good luck,

Jack, W6NF
    (Gave up on Vista...went back to XP)

7. EB5A

EB5A Ham Member QRZ Page

SO2R problems

Hello everyone who reads it. Faced with a strange problem. Can anyone tell? There are two transceivers. One computer. All works on CAT, frequency, mode, etc. Each transceiver has its own antenna with amplifier and band pass filters through Band decoder. SO2R 2x6 switch don't us. How to protect yourself from the possibility of finding two transceivers at the same band?
    73! Yuri

8. AC0H

AC0H Ham Member QRZ Page

Not until N1MM puts the QRZ ad banner on his website like Simon did.
    Until then (don't hold your breath) just join the N1MM Yahoo Group and bypass QRZ altogether.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.