ad: Alphaant-1

N0EE is Dishonest- Beware

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by N8FVJ, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N8FVJ

N8FVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Bought an operating Heil microphone per seller N0EE. It was defective and seller refused full or partial refund. N0EE is a dishonest. Beware!

2. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

Bought over the internet?
    Answered a wtb out of the blue?
    Friends & Family?
    Juno E-Mail address?

KA2FIR likes this.
  3. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

N0EE doesn't have any history of ads here... he only has 8 posts in all his 13 year history.

Where did you buy it? Why not post at the site you used for the purchase?

Dave
    W7UUU

KA2FIR likes this.
  4. N4UP

N4UP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am concerned by all the so-and-so call sign is a scammer, dishonest, etc., posts, without any supporting evidence. It does a real disservice to someone for whom someone else is wrongly using his or her call sign. Making assertions about someone is easy and cheap. If you cannot prove it was who you think it was, you should not be accusing them or damning them in public. And if you have the proof, and I mean real proof, not just assumptions, then show us. Otherwise you have no credibility and owe the offended party an apology.

N0YPD, WB0MPB, KA2FIR and 3 others like this.
  5. N8FVJ

Be concerned, but I am a stand up person (N8FVJ) and N0EE sold me a broken mic stated as a good mic. I looked up his call sign and address- same person. So, please do not discount my post. It is posted to protect other hams if you do not mind sir.

6. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I totally agree. Not to mention, the "offending ad" may well have been a hijack of an account at some other site. The mentioned party has no ad history at QRZ whatsoever.

Posts left in this forum will NOT be removed. Before accusing someone in this forum, think long and hard as your words cannot be erased.

Dave
    W7UUU

KA2FIR likes this.
  7. W7UUU

WHAT SITE was the ad posted on? It was NOT on QRZ

Dave
    W7UUU

KA2FIR likes this.
  8. N8FVJ

N0EE listed item at QTH. There is no mistake and his email also contains his call sign. After I purchased, he removed the ad. (I am not the crook here).

9. W7UUU

So why are you posting it here?

No one is calling you a crook - but N0EE does not post at QRZ (he has 8 posts in 13 years), will likely not ever see this thread, and has never listed an item for sale on QRZ including the one you bought.

Dave
    W7UUU

N1VAU, AG5DB and KA2FIR like this.
  10. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

was it his call at juno as listed on QRZ ?
    Just because it was his call doesnt mean it was him.
    Unless you sign up with your call with every free E-Mail site on the planet, I can go to one and register using your call if I wanted...

KA2FIR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.