So I changed my car a little while back from a 2010 Ford Mondeo (sold as Fusion in the US) to a 2019 MK4 Ford Focus. Work is quiet so I decided I'd swap all my radio gear in. Looking at how hard it was going to be to route the power cables from the battery due to lack of room between the bulkhead grommet and engine I thought I'd better take a look at cable routing before I drilled a hole in the roof. Basically I'm stuffed. Ford Europe has decided to employ Audi/BMW/Mercedes/Rolls Royce levels of build quality and interior trim fit from when they were at the top of their game when putting the car together, I guess it's because they build them in Germany. The problem I have is I have no way of routing the coax to the front of the vehicle, it isn't because I don't know the route it needs to go but I cannot remove the trim at all. I can't even remove the rubber weatherseals around the door openings. They seem to have put the rubber seals on first then the plastic trims but the rubber seal has a flap that goes over the edge of the plastic trims and the plastic trims sit over the stiff bit of the seals so you can't take the rubber weatherseals out without removing the plastic trim. The fit on the plastic trims between each individual section is so good that whilst you can see the line you can't get even a fingernail or human hair between them so no way to get leverage. There isn't even a gap on the inner sill between the plastic trim and the carpet you can get a prising object in. Everything is clipped in so tight it's not coming out without breaking it. I've been beaten, I'm willing to drill a hole in the roof but I can't even route the coax down the B post. It gets worse. Due to the way the tailgate is made and shaped you can't even put a lip mount on it, not that it would matter because I still have the same problem that I can't route the coax inside the vehicle. Even trying to route a power cable from the centre console for my CB into behind the dash is defeated by the fact that even underneath the dash the same problem of lack of any gaps between the sections prevents me from getting a wire in anywhere. So for now I'm stuck with magmount on the roof and using the cig-lighter socket for power. And I'm getting all the downsides I'd expect from that including if I go to Ch1 and open the squelch I can hear a low level white noise version of the music the car DAB radio is playing including just being able to make out lyrics but definitely the beat. So on one hand, well done Ford you've put together probably the best well built car I've ever seen you do but it buggers things up for putting CBs or ham radios in.