For Sale Multiple Items: 2 MFJ Tuners and a QSK-5 T/R Switch

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE8G, Aug 9, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-2
  1. KE8G

KE8G XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi All,
    I have a few items I am selling, they all are in a non-smoking environment and come along with original packaging and manuals.

The first item is a MFJ-989B Versa Tuner. It tunes perfectly, but the SWR meter is non functioning. It is a diode and I will include 3 of the diodes in the deal. The old eyes are not cooperating, nor are the hands as steady as they used to be. New, this tuner sells for around $400, I am asking $175; including the optional MFJ-1312D wall wart, plus shipping from Parma, Ohio, zip code 44130.

The second item is a MFJ-993B Intellituner. It tunes perfectly, but the bulb that illuminates the cross-needle meter is burnt out. New, this tuner sells for around $270, I am asking $175; including the optional MFJ-1316 wall wart, plus shipping from Parma, Ohio, zip code 44130

The third item is an Ameritron QSK-5 2.5Kw T/R Switch. It is 100% perfect. New, it is selling for around $375 and I am asking $250 plus shipping from Parma, Ohio, zip code 44130.

Thanks for viewing.
    73 de Jim - KE8G
    989D Front.JPG

993B Front.jpg

QSK5 Front.jpg

2. KE8G

The MFJ-993B has been sold, pending funds.

Thanks for all inquiries on this item.
    73 de Jim - KE8G

3. KE8G

The MFJ-993B is now sold.

Thanks.

73 de Jim - KE8G

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.