MTC Radio

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by KC9LHM, Apr 22, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC9LHM

KC9LHM Ham Member QRZ Page

Has anyone bought a factory repack from MTC. I’m thinking about buying a grade B repack ic-7300. Just wanting to get some information about them. Thanks.

2. W5LL

W5LL Ham Member QRZ Page

What info do you need ? They are a great company. Easy to deal with stand behind their product.

Matt
    W5LL

3. KC9LHM

KC9LHM Ham Member QRZ Page

Just about the factory repacks that they sell. Has anyone bought one from them and how was the radio overall condition. Or if they would have wished they would have bought new instead.

4. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

Theres only about $130 difference from NEW.

This is pretty straight forward:
    These radio come from various relacement programs. Some are hamfest or store demos, some could be store returns. All units have been Thouroghly Tested or repaired if needed at Icom. These radios come with a 90 day warranty through Icom.

K2HAT likes this.
  5. AF7ON

AF7ON Ham Member QRZ Page

I've bought a Kenwood TS 590S repack and a factory demo Icom 7610 from them. The Kenwood looked like new and the Icom appeared to be new or pretty darned close. They are a family-run company that's great to do business with.

Mike

6. K3LI

K3LI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I bought a couple of repack. Just like brand new radios. All repack are made as new and ship with all the goodies.

KF5VGK likes this.
  7. KD5RJZ

KD5RJZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I have bought several of the Icom repacked marine radios from them. They were less than half price and brand new condition. I received one with international firmware and they swapped it out with a much more expensive model and paid shipping. I would buy another in a heartbeat.