ad: Radclub22-1

MoxonAntennaProject.com Needs a New Daddy

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by K6SGH, Oct 15, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. K6SGH

K6SGH Ham Member QRZ Page

CQ: The MoxonAntennaProject.com is a website I have been running since 2004 which has provided information about the construction and experimentation with Moxon Antennas for hams worldwide.

Due to personal circumstances, I can no longer continue to operate the website and would like to pass this privilege on to another qualified amateur. I have not been able to update the website since 2014 but have continued to keep the site up and running.

I am looking for an individual who has a working knowledge of HTML and knows how to maintain a functioning website and is willing to take on the continued content and financial support of this excellent ham radio resource.

If you have an interest, please send me an email to steve@k6sgh.com.

73, Steven Hammer, K6SGH

W4KJG likes this.
  2. K6SGH

I still have all the files for the Moxon Project website but I can no longer host them anymore so i am looking for someone to pick this up for me and pass it on to the next generation of hams.

i have run the site since 05 i think it was when it was passed to me.

help!

steve k6sgh

3. K6SGH

K6SGHXML SubscriberQRZ Page
    I still have all the files for the Moxon Project website but I can no longer host them anymore so i am looking for someone to pick this up for me and pass it on to the next generation of hams.

i have run the site since 05 i think it was when it was passed to me.

help!

steve k6sgh

4. ND2Z

ND2Z Ham Member QRZ Page

E-Mail me with what I need to do to keep this website running.

W7JMP likes this.
  5. W7JMP

W7JMP Ham Member QRZ Page

I potentially may be able to help if ND2Z's offer doesn't work out. I also have a recent Moxon antenna project that I'm working on documenting.

james