ad: Alphaant-1

MOVIE on Amateur radio that speak with a Russian Cosmonaut !

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by IW2BSF, May 24, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. IW2BSF

IW2BSF Ham Member QRZ Page

The Soviet cosmonaut remained in space while the USSR was no longer there !

The protagonist of the movie "Sergio & Sergei" is inspired by his story, and befriends a Cuban amateur radio!

When the Soviet Union disappeared, it changed everything for a lot of people; those who lived there, those around them, and many around the world. And finally, for the Soviet cosmonaut Sergej Konstantinovič Krikalëv: instead he was in space, in the Mir space station, representing a state that in the meantime was gone.

There is a film that is inspired by that story: it's called Sergio & Sergei - The professor and the cosmonaut and will be in Italian cinemas from May 24. It starts from the true story of Krikalëv and talks about the friendship between a Soviet cosmonaut and a Cuban philosophy professor. The film is set in 1991: thanks to a radio, Sergio, the professor, comes into contact with Sergei, the cosmonaut. The two become friends and confidants, they talk to each other about small everyday things but they also make important personal confidences and serious talk about the direction their countries are taking and therefore the world.

Diana Sanchez wrote that the film mixes in a delightful way "Communist utopia, amateur radio enthusiasts, atmospheres of the so-called Período especial of Cuba,

https://www.ilpost.it/2018/05/24/sergio-sergei-cosmonauta-sovietico/

PS A very beautifull time when in the ’90 years I contact the commander Korzun in the MIR space station, and I found the Mir fan Club with some amateur radio members in all the world , hi hi !

73 de IW2BSF - Rudy

film MIR.jpg

W3MT, N2NH, WA5VHU and 1 other person like this.
  2. IW2BSF

Da OGGI al cinema : "Il cosmonauta sovietico rimasto nello spazio mentre non c’era più l’URSS ! "

Il protagonista del film "Sergio & Sergei" è ispirato alla sua storia, e fa amicizia con un radioamatore cubano !

Quando l’Unione Sovietica sparì, cambiò tutto per per moltissime persone; quelle che la abitavano, quelle che le vivevano intorno, e molte in tutto il mondo. E infine, per il cosmonauta sovietico Sergej Konstantinovič Krikalëv: che invece si trovava nello spazio, nella stazione spaziale Mir, in rappresentanza di uno Stato che nel frattempo non c’era più.

C’è un film che prende spunto da quella storia: si chiama Sergio & Sergei – Il professore e il cosmonauta e sarà nei cinema italiani dal 24 maggio.

Parte dalla vera storia di Krikalëv e parla dell’amicizia tra un cosmonauta sovietico e un professore cubano di filosofia. Il film è ambientato nel 1991: grazie a una radio, Sergio, il professore, entra in contatto con Sergei, il cosmonauta. I due diventano amici e confidenti, parlano tra loro di piccole cose quotidiane ma si fanno anche importanti confidenze personali e seri discorsi sulla direzione che stanno prendendo i loro paesi e quindi il mondo.

Diana Sanchez ha scritto che il film mescola in modo delizioso «utopia comunista, entusiasmo da radioamatori, atmosfere del cosiddetto Período especial di Cuba,

Fonte:

https://www.ilpost.it/2018/05/24/sergio-sergei-cosmonauta-sovietico/

PS bei tempi quando collegai appunto negli anni ’90 il Comandante Korzun sulla mitica stazione MIR, e da li fondai il MIR fan Club con tanti soci OM in tutto il mondo, quanti ricordi , hi hi !

73 de IW2BSF - Rudy

3. W5TTW

W5TTW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Rudy. Sounds like a nice movie. I hope someone posts when it makes it to the USA.

N2NH and W8LGZ like this.
  4. IW2BSF

yes... thanks.... NOW on 24 may in the italian movie house.... i hope next time arrived in USA ! best 73

N2NH and W5TTW like this.
  5. N2JNR

N2JNR Ham Member QRZ Page

trailer with subtitles: