Moved swap meet thread

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by KO5V, Jul 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi,

I placed an ad for some radio books in the "Ham Radio Gear" swap meet section. It was moved to the "General Merchandise" section. I understand your not wanting non-radio items there, but ham radio and antenna books seem like items that should be allowed in that section, since their subject matter directly relates to ham radio gear.

(Selfishly, I don't think that the "General Merchandise" section get as much traffic as the "Ham Radio Gear" does).

Anyway, I've now vented my spleen.

Thanks. 73, Jim

KI4AX likes this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I just checked - there were NO MODERATOR ACTIONS that "moved your thread" - you must have hit the wrong for sale forum and didn't realize it.

Absolutely no reason your radio books can't be in "Ham Gear for Sale" - I have moved it into that section.

But bottom line: the "Moderator Actions" log was blank, meaning your post was NOT moved - until I just now moved it to "Ham Gear for Sale"

Dave
    W7UUU

3. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

That's strange. I saw the ad appear on the home page, and then when I went to add the second one, it was gone! I'm sure that I initially put it in the right section...

If you haven't done so already, could you also please move the second ad that I placed a few minutes ago?

Thanks Dave!

4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I'm now not sure - checking with management

Dave
    W7UUU

5. KI4AX

KI4AX Ham Member QRZ Page

Must be a user error.... QRZ computers NEVER make mistakes.

Or do they?

KI4AX