For Sale MOTOROLA XPR-7550 UHF

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KM4OP, Dec 6, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. KM4OP

KM4OP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Here I have 4 in the Motorola Box.
    Motorola XPR-7550E DMR analog/digital UHF 403-512 mhz handhelds. Plastic still on face. Comes with desk Charger, battery, rubber duckie antenna. Need your own programming cable and software .

$485 Shipped KM4OP@YAHOO.COM

Attached Files:

K6RA likes this.
  2. KM4OP

Come on guys make some offers where's all the haggling!! some people don't like it I do, you never know you might get it. going to the Tampa, Plant City Hamfest this weekend. Will have these and other goodies.

73 Phil KM4OP

3. KM4OP

Only a few left. See photos these have the wifi also the high gain antennas. these are the E Models

Attached Files:

4. KM4OP

Only THREE Left at this time

5. N1UXA

N1UXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Phil,
    Don't these have Bluetooth programming so you don't need a cable? Is that an optional feature perhaps ?
    Tom - N1UXA

6. KM4OP

Yes they do have Bluetooth also WIFI Enabled. from what I understand you can use wifi when in dead spots, radio to radio. also for programming. I have to read on it a bit. little info that was passed on to me.

I only have ONE LEFT at this time.

73 Phil KM4OP

7. KM4OP

I only have ONE LEFT at this time.

73 Phil KM4OP

8. K2CB

K2CB Platinum Subscriber Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

If a 7550E (or 5550E) has ths WiFi option, once you use your programming software for the first time to actually enable the option, you can then program the radio via Wi-Fi (without the need for the usb cable). By default it is not enabled, even if the radio has the option installed.

However, you WILL still need the cable for firmware updates or other advanced procedures.

Eric
    K2CB

9. AC2DW

AC2DW Ham Member QRZ Page

You said haggle, sooooo 385!

10. KM4OP

ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.