For Sale MOTOROLA XPR 7550 DMR/ANALOG UHF HAND-HELD W/CHARGER,CASE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W0GMM, Jul 1, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W0GMM

W0GMM Ham Member QRZ Page

Motorola XPR 7550 UHF with Charger and Protective Case and Charger 450.00 plus 15.00 shipping which fits the radio like a glove..Good Cosmetic and Operating Condition...This is my personal hand-held radio that I recently purchased..I purchased the optional Protective Case which has been on the radio since day one..fits the radio like a glove and does not hinder the operation of the radio... The battery is just fine..I did not use the radio for weeks at a time and it held charge as it should..The charger is OEM Motorola disigned for this radio and there is a belt clip on the back of the radio....I purchased this radio for cross-band use with my VHF Repeater and our City announced they were changing the Police/Fire/EMS to UHF DMR Digital..I can not get the codes used for their DMR system so I am selling this radio...It is in great shape, very little signs of use and has been used very little since the City changed to DMR...The audio on this radio is excellent which I was told...it has the best quality receive that I have ever heard...don.t want to sell but the can not program the DMR...this will make someone a great radio for DMR Digital or Analog as well...the Color Display is great also.

You can contact me at: cell 918-801-8070 email: metcalf@boltfiber.net

If you are looking at this listing, you know the quality and capability of this radio..you can also Google for all additional information needed...

Please email for any additional information..I will be glad to help in any way I can...
    $150.00
    I accept PayPal, Cashier's Checks and Postal MO..Shipping to the US Lower 48 469054 .00 shipping and I will pay any additional shipping cost..
    [/ATTACH] SALE ITEMS 2-22.jpg SALE ITEMS 2-20.jpg SALE ITEMS 2-18.jpg SALE ITEMS 2-17.jpg SALE ITEMS 2-16.jpg SALE ITEMS 2-13.jpg SALE ITEMS 2-11.jpg

KC8YXA, N2YGI and KN4LHZ like this.
  2. K4SVT

K4SVT Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you trade for a Kenwood Nx800?

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.