SOLD Motorola XPR-6550 UHF DMR/FM 440 HT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8CD, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N8CD

N8CD Ham Member QRZ Page

Specs and info are here: https://www.motorolasolutions.com/e...rbo/discontinued/xpr-6000.html#tabproductinfo

Has a some wear and a few scratches on the display, which I tried to show in the pics. Always in non-smoking environment. The radio works great, and I've been using it on local DMR & FM repeaters along with my Pi-Star hotspot. The transmit and receive audio quality of this radio is unbeatable.

Includes radio, original battery, the Motorola stubby antenna, and Motorola Impress desk charger / conditioner. You get everything shown in the pics except for the piece of paper with my call on it, nothing more, nothing less.

Impress battery has 89% life left.

$200 shipped and insured via USPS Priority to a US address.
    No trades please, I have too much stuff as it is.
    Paypal as "goods and services" only, I'll eat the fees so we both get protection.
    No returns.

You can email me at my QRZ address.
    Thanks for looking.

front.jpg IMG_7150.jpg IMG_4408.jpg IMG_3517.jpg IMG_2974.jpg IMG_1144.jpg IMG_7502.jpg IMG_5448.jpg IMG_2967.jpg IMG_7117.jpg

2. N8CD

N8CD Ham Member QRZ Page

built like a tank and still available.

3. N8CD

N8CD Ham Member QRZ Page

Price drop before I move it on to eBay. $180 shipped and insured to a US address.

4. N8CD

N8CD Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio has been sold, thanks

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.