ad: elecraft

Motorola VHF Suitcase Repeater - Spectra

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE5LYY, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE5LYY

KE5LYY Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Motorola VHF Suitcase Repeater - P1820AX
    This is a working Factory VHF Spectra Suitcase repeater, it works great off DC power, but needs the internal battery replaced to work properly off AC, otherwise everything seems to be in good working condition. It is secure capable and comes just as pictured. I bought this last year for a project I anticipated and it has been sitting on the floor of my office taking up space since I tested and checked the unit. This could be a great addition to someones emergency kit!

$450.00 OBO plus actual shipping. Local pickup is available in the Houston Area..... Must sell to fund new project....

2. KE5LYY

Forgot to add the picture of the unit

[​IMG]

3. W3TDH

W3TDH Ham Member QRZ Page

What does it use for a duplexer. Will it cover the two meter band? What is the power output?

Tom Horne, W3TDH

4. KE5LYY

Suitcase repeater

This item is still available. I had not checked QRZ in a long time and just logged in today to find people interested in this again. It does not have a internal duplexor, and I bleieve this puts out 45 watts.

5. KE5LYY

6. KE5LYY

Sold Pending Funds....

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.