Motorola Radios

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE8L, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. AE8L

AE8L Ham Member QRZ Page

I have the following radios for sale in near mint condition, cosmetically brand new, and obveously never used; not rebuilt:

2 VHF (136-174 MHz) 16-Chan. Motorola Radius GP350s w/ batteries w/ OEM trickle chargers.
    1 VHF (136-174 MHz) 16-Chan. Motorola Radius GP350 DTMF model w/ no battery.

1 VHF (146-174 MHz) 16-Chan. Motorola Radius CP200 w/ OEM rapid charger.

1 VHF (146-174 MHz) 16-Chan. 10 watt model Motorola Radius GM300 (mobile) w/ OEM mic/power adapter & base tray.
    1 UHF (440-470 MHz) 32-Chan. High power model Motorola Maxtrac w/ OEM mic & base tray.
    1 VHF 2-Chan. High power model Motorola M120 w/ OEM mic & base tray.

1 VHF 10-Chan. (150-174 MHz) 5 watt Motorola Radius SP50+ and OEM trickel charger.

These radios have been sitting in my closet belt-clipped to the rim of one of my many plastic milk cartons for years.
    Since I never used them for field use or around the house, they'd make a great addition to anyone involved in ham radio
    activities, events, field use, SKYWARN, or even public safety (if that's your cup of tea).

Remember, that's ww2d -at- att.net. 73!!!

No prices listed as I just want to get rid of the stuff. So, make me an offer I can't refuse. Want the whole pile? Just let me know!

*I am open to offers and will provide an excellent discount for any parties interested in buying the whole bundle or more than one.
    (Only seriously interested parties only, please.) Please email me with offer(s) to: ww2d -at- att.net. Thank you!

2. VE2DRO

VE2DRO Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi

I`m interested for 1 VHF 2-Chan. High power model Motorola M120 w/ OEM mic & base tray. how much with shipping in Quebec Canada G7X2V8 ? by USPS only please!

thanks
    Robin VE2DRO

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.