For Sale Motorola MCS2000 UHF Model 3 110w

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4UO, Sep 18, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: K3QNTad-1
  1. W4UO

W4UO Ham Member QRZ Page

FOR SALE Only.... I messed up when I chose for sale/trade .

I have up for sale a motorola MCS2000 UHF model 3 unit , 110w model. Came to me through ebay and was sold me me as NEW. The seller was a ham in CA , part of group that uses alot of Motorola gear . I love the MCS2000's but is excess to my needs currently. Now that being said the plastic is still on the screen , everything is in great condition. I took everything out of the box to program and place it back in the box and never installed it. So this is a great chance to get a barely used unit.
    Comes with mic , radio, model 3 head, speaker, all mounting brackets and hardware, and all cabling. Comes to complete as it did me.

Have more pictures upon request!

$175 shipped , PAYPAL prefered / cash / USPS money orders ok as well.

0823162132b.jpg

9A2US likes this.
  2. KG3I

KG3I Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, What is the model number please? Thank you.

3. KG3I

KG3I Ham Member QRZ Page

If you have more pictures please too that would be great to KG3i at ptd dot net. Thanks, Doug

4. W4UO

W4UO Ham Member QRZ Page

Attached Files:

5. KG3I

KG3I Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, Did you ever sell this MSC2000?

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.