For Sale Motorola Maxtrac Low Band Radios

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N7AWM, Jan 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. N7AWM

N7AWM Ham Member QRZ Page

I have 8 working and one that won’t power up Maxtrac Low Band radios for sale. 4 of them have been realigned to work in the 44.5 Mhz range, 3 to my knowledge haven’t been touched and are in the 36-42 Mhz range, 1 is in the original 42-50 Mhz range, and the Radius is the one that doesn’t power up, maybe good for some parts. Make me an offer on it. Power pigtail comes with and have some mic if you want one. The mic’s very between Motorola and Sure and 1 Kenwood. Asking $55.00 each shipped, take $5.00 off each for 2 or more. 2 will fit in a medium flat rate box. If ya want them all, email me, will talk! Payment by PayPal. Shipping by USPS Priority Mail. Please reply by email. QRZ address is good. Thanks for looking. Allen N7AWM

Low-Band-1.jpg Low-Band-2.jpg Low-Band-3.jpg Low-Band-4.jpg

N0ZNA likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.