Most of the World's Written Language is Left to Right, Yes?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KM6CND, Jun 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. W7CJD

W7CJD Ham Member QRZ Page

..are you saying if dyslexics unite, we will unravel the gordian knot of the world's problems?

W4IOA likes this.
  2. W4IOA

W4IOA Ham Member QRZ Page

I learned this from 30 years as a newspaper pressman. Bosses hated the fact that papers on the desk were easily read by pressmen when called into the office :p

3. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Neither is right or wrong. Kenwood and Yaesu just do it differently. A lesson in the degree of our assumptions, maybe, but just move on.

KM6CND and WA9SVD like this.
  4. KM6CND

KM6CND Ham Member QRZ Page

Agreed.

Yes I had the print manual and I did not see it, I assumed, yes I know it means making an "Ass out of You and Me".

I should have remembered in the days as a Shade Tree Mechanic, Cylinder #1 on a V-6 or V-8 may not be the one you think it is...

5. K5MIL

K5MIL Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you hear about the dyslexic who walked into a bra?

Dyslexics, UNTIE!

WD4IGX likes this.
  6. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well we all make assumptions all the time. We really couldn't function in life without assuming a great deal. It's just that sometimes we're wrong. ;)

7. K7KBN

K7KBN Ham Member QRZ Page

...bunch of lysdexics on the forum...

8. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

I would never, EVER try to hook up an unfamiliar radio without first undermining the proper connections. Sometimes referred to as "RTFM," but the manuals for the radios ARE available on the I'net.:oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. WF7A

WF7A Subscriber QRZ Page

Read the manual, first? Turn in your "man card", dude. : )

WZ7U likes this.
  10. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

At least SOME of us live to tell about it. YOUR idea of a "man card" can often be fatal. (Now, THAT is a "MAN" if I ever bereaved him.):rolleyes: