Morgan Products

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KK3Q, May 28, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KK3Q

KK3Q Ham Member QRZ Page

From an email posting, good news to hear some I.C.E. products will be returning:

Hello and thanks for tuning in to this newsletter. I have a BIG annoucement to make!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As of May 7, 2018, KF7P Metalwerks has aquired the production and distribution of all Morgan Manufacturing products, and is conducting business under the new name Morgan Systems LLC. The current KF7P.com website and product line will remain as it is without any changes. The new Morgan Systems line of products can be found under our new website, surgestop.com.

I am really excited about this new venture! I will be continuing the existing line of Morgan products as well as bringing back some ICE (Industrial Communications Engineers) legacy products as well. And I will even add some totally new products of my own.

As many will recall, ICE built a wide variety of arrestors, pre-amps, filters, switches, and grounding/bonding products. In 2011 the product line was passed to W9ETA (the brother of the founder of ICE), and continued on under the name Morgan Mfg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now in 2018 I am proud to continue the ICE legacy, and with a fresh set of eyes and enthusiasm, will move the brand forward.