Modified Jabra GN9120 wireless headsets for HAM-radio

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by PA3VOS, Mar 4, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
  1. PA3VOS

PA3VOS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

I am selling some modified Jabra GN9120 wireless headsets for HAM-radio use. Excellent audio thanks to the well known Jabra DECT wireless technology. range is approx. 300 feet. The headsets are modified with a PIC processor to have PTT functionality available from headset. But also VOX operation is possible if your RIG has the VOX option in the RIG. The PTT in the basestation of the unit is realized by a potential-free relay contact.
    Just connect your own dedicated MIC-plug to the PTT and MIC wires and your external speaker-output and you are ready to go. The set can easyly be used in the car for handfree operation. In that case you only need to add a 7808 Voltage regulator (with heatsink) to operate on 12Volt DC.
    Because the units are used, it is possible that the battery of the headset is not in the best shape. but for $6,- you buy a new battery at Amazone.

special HAM price: $ 129,-. please let me know if you need a 120V adapter or a 230V adapter
    Shipping world wide. Shipping rates may vary so please contact me first. for US estimated rate is $30,-

Attached Files: