ad: dxeng

Sale/Trade MOBILE RADIO SHELF MOUNT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W0ARO, Feb 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
  1. W0ARO

W0ARO Ham Member QRZ Page

Metal deck for mounting radios in a vehicle. Multiple mounting angles and heights possible. Terminal connection block on rear with 10 double posts. 1/8" aluminum construction. Original product name was the Poop Deck and sold for $129.95. I purchased two and never used this deck except I discovered they mixed pieces in the shipment and I used wrong end plate but swapped it out but notbefore using it for awhile, thus the left end shows some minor scuffing and discoloration of the coating (not sure how that happened). Top measures 17"x 6 13/16", rear height 8 1/8", front height is adjustable between 9 5/8" to 10 1/2", flange on side pieces is 7" x 1 3/8". Buyer pays shipping, 2 lbs. 14 oz. fob Berryton, Ks. 66409 $75.00 Paypal accepted poopdeckfrtvwcrd.jpg poopdeckleftvw.jpg poopdeckrearvw.jpg poopdeckrightvw.jpg

W0ARO@COX.NET

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  2. AE4JA

AE4JA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Uhhh... so it went for $129.95 new, how much are you asking, or is it free if I cover the shipping? =)

3. W0ARO

OOPS, I EDITED IT JUST NOW, BUT WOULD HAVE PUT THE COST IN THE HEADER IF I COULD BUT DIDN’T APPEAR ABLE TO DO THAT, FIRST TIME I’VE USED THE SWAP

THANKS

KE9OL likes this.
  4. W0ARO

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.