MMSSTV update named YONIQ

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by VK4GAP, Feb 28, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. W6IR

W6IR Ham Member QRZ Page

That is just Windows way of telling you the mic is being used. This also includes any other input device such as your rig's audio codec, SignaLink, etc. nothing to worry about.

ND6M likes this.
  2. VK4GAP

VK4GAP Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes you have obviously forgot to put on your Glasses , especially the one that Filters "IN" colours . Paul

3. 2E0GKW

2E0GKW Ham Member QRZ Page

Has anyone else tried installing this in a location other than the 'default' C:\ham\mmsstv location prompted by the installer?

I installed to an alternate drive (G: ) because I like to keep user app's separate from the OS drive but now when I run the app it gives lots of errors on start-up/exit about can't access\update C:\Ham\MMSSTV\xxxx\xxx.xxx e.g "Cannot update 'C:\Ham\MMSSTV\Stock\Current.mtm". Also history, templates, etc all seem to be trying to be located in C:\Ham\MMSSTV\.... not the installed location.

Can't find any option to change locations so I guess they have hard-coded them in the app and the option to choose an install location in the installer should be ignored. Lookslike I will haveto uninstall and re-install in default c:\ham\mmsstv.

Also I changed the language to English but some labels (especially on options/config dialogs) are still in Spanish.

F4DNS likes this.