ad: ProAudio-1

SOLD MMDVM Hotspot

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K6XRA, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:33 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. K6XRA

K6XRA Ham Member QRZ Page

MMDVM Hotspot for sale. (Some call these a JumboSpot)
    I purchase this from Amazon on 3/21/19:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0779HC2NM/

Works great. I used it for a couple days, it was plugged in for about a week. Then I realized a local guy makes the ZUMspot and I wanted to support him so I bought one of those to replace it.

I updated the software this morning and reset everything back to all the defaults.
    The original packaging stated the default RXOffset and TXOffset are -200, but I found -500 worked best with my HT. I entered -500 for you, but do your own testing. This should be the only setting that is different from the defaults when you receive the unit.

Includes, assembled:

OLED display
    Raspberry Pi Zero W
    MMDVM hotspot board
    8G TFT memory card
    Aluminum Case
    433Mhz Antenna

Power supply NOT included.
    Original box NOT included. (but I attached photos to this advertisement showing the contents and offset)

Some setup tips:
    - Connect power. Wait till fully booted, then wait at least another 2 minutes.
    - Find the wi-fi network SSID: "pi-star"
    - Connect to that wifi network, password: raspberry
    - Use your browser to connect to 192.168.50.1
    - Login to the control panel with username: "pi-star" and password: "raspberry"
    - Configure as you desire. There is a bunch to do there, and lots of guides on the Internet.

Paypal ONLY. $85 (includes USPS priority shipping)

Will ship to USA only, using USPS.

PM me directly. (Click on my call sign at the top left of this message and "start a conversation")

Attached Files:

2. K6XRA

K6XRA Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.