SOLD MMDVM Hotspot Modem

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3KGD, Sep 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
  1. N3KGD

N3KGD Ham Member QRZ Page

Price: $65 shipped.

Hello all,

For sale is a Multi-Mode Digital Voice Modem (MMDVM) Hotspot, a great entry-level hotspot for testing the waters of DMR, Yaesu System Fusion, P25, or D-STAR. Please note, you must have a compatible radio to utilize the modes listed with this hotspot. This also has some cross-modes as well (P25 to YSF, etc.). This unit comes with an 8GB microSD TF card and the latest version of Pi-Star version 3. Also included is a 6700 mAh Li-Ion portable battery (less than five charge cycles), great for powering the device remotely without being slaved to an AC outlet. Connect this hotspot to your home Wi-Fi or mobile phone hotspot and operate pretty much anywhere. This unit has a 70 CM transmit board installed. Comes with a low-profile SMA antenna. No issues with the unit or the display.

This little guy will ship via USPS Priority Mail. I accept PayPal as a form of payment. Due to parts swapping and the like, all sales remain final after the item ships. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Email is valid on my profile.

Thanks and 73,
    Nick,
    N3KGD

Moderators: my callsign is depicted on the screen.

Attached Files:

KE0PTE likes this.
  2. KW4TOM

KW4TOM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Nick, I'll take it if it's available. Payment goes to your QRZ email address, correct?

3. N3KGD

N3KGD Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD! Moderators, please lock thread.

4. KW4TOM

Payment goes to your QRZ email address, correct? You never answered me.

5. KW4TOM

I'd really appreciate the courtesy of a reply. If you sold it to someone else, that's fine, but if you're referring to me as the buyer, I need to know how to pay you.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.