ad: cq2k-1

For Sale MMDVM Hot Spot with TYT MD-UV380

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W1KGK, Oct 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1KGK

W1KGK Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

For sale is a NEW Multi-Mode Digital Voice Modem (MMDVM) Hotspot, a great entry-level hotspot for testing the waters of DMR, Yaesu System Fusion, P25, or D-STAR. This unit comes with an 16GB microSD card and the latest version of Pi-Star version 4.01 on a NEW Raspberry Pi -Zero. Connect this hotspot to your home Wi-Fi or mobile phone hotspot and operate pretty much anywhere. This unit has DUAL Band board installed. Comes with a low-profile SMA antenna.

Like New in the Box MD-UV380 Dual Band Analog/DMR Hand Held. Covers both 2 Meter and 70 cm.
    Dual band antennas Short and Long Version, drop in desk charger and USB programming cable.
    The TYT Handheld is Like BRAND New I have used this TYT for testing in the shack.

This will ship via USPS Priority Mail. I accept PayPal as a form of payment (w1kgk@arrl.net ). Due to parts swapping and the like, all sales remain final after the item ships. Guaranteed no DOA . Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Email is valid on my profile. or kevin@w1kgk.com

Price: $169.00 shipped

Thanks and 73,
    Kevin
    W1KGK

PS will program to your wifi settings and some local repeaters
    . 380uv.jpg hotspot2.jpg s-l640.jpg

K4LPD likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.